This morning, I did some quick brainstorming ideas for your last minute costume rush!
1. Overzealous Sports Fan: just wear your favorite team’s jersey and paint your face. Scream at all times and talk about how the next week is going to be awesome when we crush our rivals on Sunday!
2. Disenfranchised Employee: Have that look of discontent across your face, shake your head, and carry your coffee cup around. Mumble how the company is going to shit and no one cares anymore.
3. Pissed off Dad: basically the same as Disenfranchised Employee but replace coffee cup with a bottle of beer (or glass of whiskey). Ask when the hell these kids are cleaning up their mess.
4. Douche Bag Frat Boy: wear a Tank Top with some Greek letters, some dark sunglasses, carry a red solo cup, and say “Bro” at the start AND end of every sentence. Bro, you know what I mean, bro?
5. Wear a very short skirt and be a “sexy” whatever. Wear the apporiate color skirt for the costume: white for nurse, red for firefighter, black for witch, etc. Skirts can be mixed in with Overzelous Sports Fan to make Sexy Overzelous Sports Fans. Flashing your breasts to random strangers is optional, especially if you are a man.
6. Prescription Drug Mom: just grab that Zoloft and float through life. Start a sentence and just never let it finish…..
7. Overworked Mom: Frazzled hair, disconnected husband, multiple children, minivan, attempt to balance career and home life. Optional: “surprise baby”. You know the one that was the “oops” kid…but you forget that one at home….
8. Hipster: wear a goatee, mismatched clothes, bowling shoes, white T-shirt with vest, and a fedora. Basically, every male movie friendzone character you have seen for the 1980’s.
9. Inappropriate Sexual Comments Guy: Just sneer and jeer at all the women at the party, add in at the end of every conversation “That’s what she said.” Then talk about how big those “melons” are. If you like to have your face slapped, pinch a few ladies’ butts and see what happens.
10. Absentee Father/Baby Daddy: This guy is at every party….he just isn’t there.
Pig out and enjoy your kid’s candy!