Why “Baby on Board” signs should say “Moron Driving” instead!

It never fails to annoying me when I see those little yellow “Baby on Board” signs in a car’s window because I know the driver is a moron. They are always the worst drivers. Case in point is the driver you see in this photo.

license plate AKA0818

When we were on the five lane road, this awesome driver decided to tailgate me, then zoom pass me on the right, get stuck behind the car in the right lane, cut back into the left, and get stuck behind that car. After all that, they were now in front of me instead of behind me.  Hats off to you, moron driver!  You are truly a winner!

Of course, they have “Baby on Board” sign hanging on the back window.  Oh yeah, I should be extra careful when you cause me to crash into the back of your car because you think this is a NASCAR racetrack and you are sponsored by Busch beer.
Thanks again Washington State license plate AKA0818 for being a bad driver and endangering my life.  I appreciate your awesome ability to weave in and out of trafffic as you race to your finish line!  Good luck to you and your kids!

9 responses to “Why “Baby on Board” signs should say “Moron Driving” instead!

1. Eric Tonningsen March 29, 2016 at 10:39 am

In my experience, it is actually Drivers in New Mexico who when it flurries, are the worst drivers in the world.

2. The Cutter March 31, 2016 at 6:38 am

In their defense, the children are probably being awful, and they want to get off the road as quickly as possible.

3. lorigreer April 10, 2016 at 10:24 am

The drivers who speed and weave in and out of traffic drive me crazy on the freeway. Oregon is pretty tame compared to some places!

• Kevin April 10, 2016 at 10:50 am

I agree, Portland isn’t too bad. We just have so many bad drivers here in the Seattle area. This one occurred by my house so the suburbs have their fair share of crazies!

• lorigreer April 10, 2016 at 11:06 am

I prefer, when possible, to take the train or the Bolt Bus to Seattle. The amount and the speed of the traffic is overwhelming on the freeways coming into Seattle. It is irritating the number of people who speed down my residential street in the suburbs here. In a hurry, on their cellphone…you name it. Happy Sunday from Portland!

4. audreygirl8 June 12, 2016 at 4:24 am

I absolutely agree; people with those signs tend to be the worst drivers! In their tiny defense, however, those signs are actually meant for emergency personnel in case of an accident. It lets them know there is a baby in the car in hopes that they find/save the baby first. I actually just found that our last year. Let’s hope this woman you were driving behind never has to ‘need’ that sign…she sounds like a dangerous driver.

• Kevin June 12, 2016 at 8:11 am

Is that what those signs are for? Now I feel awful for making fun of them.

• audreygirl8 June 12, 2016 at 8:59 am

Don’t – lol. I just Googled it to be sure, because I was only going off of what my firefighter brother-in-law said to me, and apparently this was not the sign’s original purpose. It has only recently started serving that purpose! 🙂

• Kevin June 12, 2016 at 9:07 am

Ok, so it is pretty fine that I can make fun of them. I was worried that my sarcastic blog post was becoming an uneducated jerk post.